Camp Auli Himalayan Abode Adventure camp “ Auli ”
- Ajay Bhatt is a native of Joshimath in Garhwal Himalayas. He is a mountaineer in every sense of the word and most of all a kind human being. He is more 'at home' in the mountains than in the office. Behind the cool exterior lies a treasure trove of knowledge gathered over years of wandering in the Himalayas. His qualifications include Basic, Advance & MOI (Method of Instruction) in Skiing. He has been the national champion for the year 1998 and 2000 in alpine skiing and so many silver and bronze. His zeal and enthusiasm lie in trying to making a real positive impact in the society he lives in and imparting education to the locals in preserving and raising awareness of the environment. He also runs his own business in mountaineering & adventure sports, viz. Himalayan Snow Runner, based in Joshimath.
Location North India Altitude 10,000ft Base Camp Camp Auli – HimalayanAbode : www.himalayansnowrunner.com / www.thehimalayanabode.com Climate Unpredictable Max 12 degree C to Min. -12 degree Celsius Camp Adventure Camp ( Alpine style Tent , Sleeping beg , Mattress ) Season 15 April to 30th June & 15 September to 31 th October Clothing Woolen clothing
- 10 Alpine style Tent (Deluxe) with Sleeping begs ,Mattress.
- overlooking 180 Himalayan mountain range (Hathi parvat, Gori, barmal , Nandadevi , ).
- Common toilet .
- Free Tea and coffee .
- Yoga mats available upon request, free of cost.
- Dining area and kitchen (open from 5.30 am to 10.30 pm, serves veg and non-veg meals).
- Laundry services (with nominal charge).
- Free parking.
- Pets NOT allowed.
- Yoga Training (could be arranged at nominal fee).
- Photography, painting, botanical or other excursions (could be arranged for a fee).
- Adventure treks, adventure sports, winter trekking, skiing and snowboarding lessons, mountaineering expeditions and other adventure activities can be arranged through Himalayan Snow Runner (http://www.himalayansnowrunner.com/) at applicable costs.
- We can also arrange cultural experience tours, pilgrimage tours, leisure trips, local sightseeing trips through Himalayan Snow Runner (http://www.himalayansnowrunner.com/) at applicable costs.
Attractions near Himalayan Abode:
- Joshimath Shankaracharya Math and Narasimha temple 15 km.
- Govind Ghat (start point to Valley of Flowers Trek) 23 km.
- Auli 0 km.
- Badrinath 60 km .
- Mana (last village on India-Tibet border) 80 km.
- Lata village (famous for Chipko movement) 50 km
- We can assist with your hotel bookings at Ghangria (base village to Valley of Flowers and Hemkund Sahib trek) and Badrinath.
- We can also arrange tour, trips and hotel bookings for whole of Uttarakhand Himalayas, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir (including Leh Ladakh Region), Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Nepal and Tibet.
Camp Auli Himalayan Abode Adventure Camp
Tariff (Tent with Dinner & Breakfast )Per Person, Per Night
Deluxe Guest Tent (total 10 Tent) INR 2250
- 1.The above room rates are applicable upto 31 October 2015.
- 2. Check-in time is 2 pm and check-out time is 12 noon.
- 3. Each room can accommodate upto 2 adults .
- 4. Extra floor mattress (1 No) is available at INR 700 per night.
- 5. Extra Sleeping Bag are available at INR 350 per night per blanket.
- 6. Please note the meal options and cancellation policy below.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Successful participation in National Winter Games Championship (Year 1993, Auli, Uttarakhand, India).
- Secured 3rd position in Winter Games Open Skiing Championship (Year 1996, Auli, Uttarakhand, India).
- Successful participation in 8th National Winter Games Championship (Year 1996, Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India).
- Secured 1st position in National Open Skiing Championship (Year 1998, Auli, Uttarakhand, India).
- Successful participation in Indian Olympic Association First Nation Winter Games (Year 1998, Gulmarg, Jammu & Kashmir, India).
- Secured 1st position in Winter Sports Championship (Year 1999, Auli, Uttarakhand, India).
- Successful participation in Himanchal Skiing Cup (Year 1999, Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India).
- Successful participation in Indian Olympic Association 3rd National Winter Games (Year 2003, Auli, Uttarakhand, India).
- Successful participation in Indian Olympic Association 4th National Winter Games (Year 2004, Auli, Uttarakhand, India).
- Technical Member for 1st South Asian Winter Game 2011.
- Secured 2nd position in winter Ski Championship (Year 2012, Auli, Uttarakhand, India).
- Technical Member for National Winter Ski Championship (Year 2013, Auli, Uttarakhand, India).
- Won Best Photographer Award in Nature Category in year 2011.
- Won Best Photographer Award in Wild life category in year 2013.
- “Himalayan Abode Home Stay” a luxury home stay at Joshimath owned by Ajay Bhatt is consistently ranked as No 1 property in Joshimath by TripAdvisor
Himalayan Abode’s(adventure Camp ) dining and kitchen serves delicious hot meals from 5.30 am to 10.30 pm. A La Carte menu offers variety of Indian, continental and Chinese cuisine. We serve vegetarian, non-vegetarian and Jain preparations. We are happy to offer meal options as under:
Breakfast: INR 200 Lunch INR 300 (Veg ) or INR 400 (Non-Veg ) Dinner INR 300 (Veg ) or INR 400 (Non-Veg ) À la carte Chargeable as per menu card Mineral Water INR 30 per bottle (1 ltr)
- Before 15 days of check-in date – 85 % refund.
- Within 15 days to 11 days of check-in – 50% Refund.
- Within 10 days of check-in date – No Refund.
Booking and payment options
We accept payments by the following modes:(For Payment in Indian Rupees Into Our INR (Indian Rupee) Account)
- Payments By Cheque for persons residing in India: We accept cheque payments made out in favor of “Himalayan Snow Runner .” You may depositing a cheque in any State Bank Of India branch in favor of “HIMALAYAN SNOW RUNNER .” Account number Current Account30820452190, payable at State Bank of India , Branch :Joshimath Uttarakhand India , Pin : 246443
- Wire Transfers / Online Bank Transfers/ western Union Money Transfers . RTGS/NEFT/IFSC code required is :- SBIN0006170.
- western Union Money Transfers : AJAY BHATT , Village :Marwari :P O:Joshimath , Chamoli ,Uttarakhand ,Indian , Postal code :246443 .
A full deposit confirms your booking with us. Within three days of the booking quarry you have to deposit full amount for Final conformation .